Tempat saya belajar, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University kembali membuka kesempatan kepada para pemuda/i di seluruh dunia yang berminat untuk melanjutkan studi tingkat doktoral dalam bidang ilmu energi dengan pembiayaan dari Monbukagakusho (Japanese Government Scholarship). Beasiswa ini tersedia hanya untuk 5 pemuda/i bertalenta (jumlah ini turun dari tahun lalu sejumlah 8 pemuda/pemudi) yang akan ditanggung biaya pembuatan visa, tiket pesawat keberangkatan dan kepulangan setelah menyelesaikan studi, biaya sekolah dan juga biaya hidup sehari-hari. Kebetulan saya adalah salah satu penerima beasiswa ini, dan bagi yang ingin mengetahui informasi tentang Graduate School atau beasiswa, bisa ditanyakan ke email saya: email@example.com
The international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign students and researchers, who have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), an opportunity to further their studies toward a Doctoral degree at Kyoto University. In this Doctoral Program, Japanese proficiency is not required since students can obtain the necessary credits by choosing ones among a variety of subjects presented in English and their research works are also supervised in English. An evaluation of eligibility for admission will be made on the basis of the documents submitted to our Student Affairs Section, Administration Office.
<Five students will be admitted with a scholarship from the Japanese Government.>
- Allowance: 153,000 to 156,000 yen per month for at most 36 months (subject to change depending upon the annual budget of each year)
- Travel to and from Japan: Economy-class round trip airfare
- School fees: Exemption from the entrance and tuition fees
- Nationality: Any of the countries with which Japan has official diplomatic relations
- Age: under 35 years of age as of April 1, 2012
- Academic qualifications: Master’s degree or equivalent (by the end of September, 2012)
- Language ability: Good command of English (Japanese is not required)
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
For enrollment in October, 2012, the following documents must be received on or before January 27, 2012 at our Student Affairs Section, Administration Office (address given below).
- Application forms which can be downloaded from our homepage (see below)
- A copy of an official document verifying the applicant’s nationality
- Certificates: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees (or equivalents)
- Official academic records: Undergraduate and graduate level
- Recommendation letters: Dean of the graduate school and supervisor (undergraduate and/or graduate) and head of the employing organization (if currently working)
- Research plan / List of scientific publications / Brief description of academic achievements
- Summary of Master’s Thesis (or equivalent)
- A copy of an official GRE (General test), TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS Academic Module score for a test taken within the last 24 months
TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
Each applicant should contact his/her prospective supervisor at Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University before applying.
NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
The applicants will be informed of the result of the 1st stage selection by Kyoto University by around the end of March, 2012. The selected applicants will then be recommended to the Japanese Government as applicants for the scholarship. Applicants will be informed of the final decision by around the end of June, 2012.
Any inquiry can be accepted at
Student Affairs Section, Administration Office
Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University
Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
For further details, visit our home page;